INFINIDAT (InfiniBox) Replication
Neutrix Cloud provides service as a data replication destination from the InfiniBox from customer’s site. This enables dcustomers to implement replication to Neutrix Cloud storage (InfiniBox), without having to purchase physical hardware to implement replicatin for BCP/DR purposes.
- Full data replication between InfiniBox
- Initial transfer is copy of all data, next and subsequent transfers only different data
- Takes snapshot at scheduled interval and transfer the block differences from previous snapshot
- Multiple gernations of data can be stored to InfiniBox by taking snapshots
- Asynchronous transmittion of RPO near zero with a minimum interval of 8 seconds
Neutrix Cloud replication is available in three service delivery models: “On-premise→Neutrix Cloud”, “Neutrix Cloud→On-premise”, Neutrix Cloud→Neutrix Cloud (*available soon). Customers are able to connect to their own site via shared Internet network provided by Neutrix Cloud or a separate WAN network.